Friday, January 07, 2011

First Update of 2011
Its been awhile~ Sorry for the lack of updating. Holidays are always busy in my house!

Holiday Hot Mess was a complete success!!!! Im so proud of my DIAMOND sisters~
I wont post too much about it since I know the others beat me too it :P
But here is a video from the fashion show! Sorry the quality isn't that good ;_; apparently the HD setting only picks up if there is enough light.


I'm ready for the new year and new events!!!!
My goals this year is
New make up style.
New over all style
Reach 120 pounds
Find a job!!!!

I got some really cute gifts for Christmas~!! I'll post them next time!


For my 18th birthday, I went to Disneyland with my lovely friends Chii,Julie,Ari, Melissa,Sandy and Jenn.
Heres a few photos from that day and a couple of random other ones.

But before I continue~ Everyone kept asking me where the bows from the Star Couture Fashion show came from.
Each bow was Handmade by yours truly~! Each bow had its own individual color combo so no two bows were the same.

Im very happy with the way they turned out!

DIAMOND sisters Cici and Tricia

Onto the Birthday photos.

Photo stolen from Chii


Photo stolen from Chii


Photo stolen from Chii

Few camwhore timez



Testing my Itouch.



Thats all for now~ Next post will be soon~ Will have a lot to update
Follow me on Tumblr~
http://miexnoiz-senshi.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment