Friday, January 14, 2011

Gift Post!!!!

Hey there trying to post more~ Here are somethings I got for Christmas and My Birthday from my lovely friends~



Haha Michi got me a lot of lovely stuff!!!
Slippers
A polka dot thong! xDDD
Nail Polish
Gold Liquid Eye Liner
Eye Shadow
Hello Kitty calculator,
A Rose hair clip(HUGE)
a cute phone charm from Amuse
A rose mirror
Hello Kitty Nail Stickers
And a cute Strawberry Mirror.. sadly i do not have a photo of that because the mirror broke when my shower door feel and put a whole through my bathtub ;___;

Julie got me everything a Gal needs!!
A set of Pa(Dear Laura) Eyelashes
Eyeliner
Dolly Wink Nail Polish
Oil Paper
A super cute case of bobby pins
And if I forgot anything else its because i've already used half the stuff she gave me (wearing the eyelashes as i type this)

Chii
Gave me my first Rilakkuma!!!!
And two baby korilakkuma keychains to match!!!

My aunt gave me Perfume and Soap from Beyonce's "Heat" Collection

My aunt gave me a Barnes and Noble gift card for my birthday

And my mom got me an ITOUCH for my 18th birthday!!!! *O* WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Michi also got me this cute set~ Beach bag and matching Pass Case from PaperChase and a cute hand bag



Last week my friend Nana took me to (another) Korean restaurant so we can go out to eat. She then treated me to a place called Syrup in Downtown LA...
Syrup Special**

It was sooo good! I got the Leige Waffle with Strawberrys, whip cream, and chocolate on top! They gave me two scoops of ice cream because it was my Birthday (somewhat)
I also got a large cup of their White Chocolate Latte!!! 

So cute they drew a teddy bear on top using white chocolate~~~~

Heres a couple of camwhore shots I took today!!!




Gotta get use to longer bottom lashes!!!!

Dont forget to spread the word about my potential giveaway!!!
Need more followers on my blog and on Tumblr

Till next time <3

1 comment:

  1. hey love glad that you love the gift I got chu~let me go back to the shop and see if there is another one for you!!! maybe if they have it i could buy it for you! so don't be sad~

    ReplyDelete