Friday, September 16, 2011

GEO Flower Series Review Part 2

Hey everyone!
Wow everything has been so crazy for me. Good and bad news but i'll tell you more about it next time.

Here is part 2 of 3 in the Flower Series review! Previously I reviewed Geo Carnation's in Purple sent to me from MukuCHU.com.

This time it is... *drum roll* BLUE!

Kinda weird for me since I have never tried blue lenses before. I've always wondered what it would look like if I had blue eyes. Well now I will see.



Details:Color: Purple (WFL-A41)
Series: Carnation
Diameter: 15.00mm
Manufacture: GEO

{Example of the design from previous post}

With Flash!

 Without Flash!

Something I noticed about the Flower Series is the color REALLY stands out. I have dark brown eyes but the blue has no problem being visible with and without extreme lighting. The lenses are comfortable but they can be a bit dry.  Again I really love the design its so pretty~

Overall: 4.5/5
Style:
Comfort:
Enlargement:
Coloration: