Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Apparel Dynasty: Box full of Rainbows!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great Black Friday!
I spent my Thanksgiving weekend at work dealing with the crazy mall filled sales~

Alright ya'll here is the second part to my Holiday Gift Guide!

For the Rainbow lover!
I'm sure everyone has at least one friend whose wardrobe reminds you of a box of crayons. For me I have several. I hate picking out gifts for them because I don't want to get them all the same thing. And when I do find something that I think they would like I have to ask myself "Would they even use this?". Well I've finally found a solution to this problem! Apparel Dynasty has just what you need for the perfect gift. Artist Acrylicana has transformed her fun and colorful art into everyday apparel/luggage. If you have yet to see her work I highly recommend you check it out. It seriously is magically and she works with different media including digital, acrylic, watercolor and ink.

Apparel Dynasty was so kind to send me a big box of goodies to show to you all! 


First up we have their popular item: Scented Shoelaces! Crazy right? I know I was like..seriously scented?? And indeed they are. Below is six different versions of the styles you can get from left to right.
Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Hot Dog, Fortune Cookie, Pizza, and Tutti Frutti.

You don't have to open the packages to smell them. Just scratch the orange star.  I ended up given a pair to my younger cousin because I know she likes these kind of things. I mean who doesn't like scratch and sniff though..its fun! Even the package itself looks super cute! Little pictures of food with faces run along the side of the lace.

(you can't really see the faces but here's a close up of Tutti Frutti)

Next is the Welcome to the Disco Cosmetic Bag.
With this you will never lose your make up bag ever again. It is a pretty decent size
 Measures 8.5" x 6.5" x 3 and I was able to fit all my cosmetics in here. 

Close up of design.

Signature initial on zipper.

Here is possibly one of my most favorite items I received in the box..
Party Party Platform Pumps...let me tell you. Straight up....these are even more magical in person.
Nah like FO REALZ. DISNEY MAGIC STATUS. The design consist of giggling ghost and rainbows along with a lot of other random images and her initial A on the top heel section. Ignore the random flowers my bra was in the photo and I didn't want to take the picture over again. I have not even worn them yet that's how much I love them. I'm waiting for the perfect event..although I should be breaking them in. They also come with extra heel tips.





Last but not least the Harmony Pull Along Luggage Bag. It's so big! And the design is beyond amazing. It makes me want to visit my cousin in Vegas just so I can have an excuse to use it. The best part is it's not only a duffel bag. There is a zipper on the side that reveals a extendable roll along handle. 


Bottom of the bag. 


YAY! Instant vacation bag. I won't be getting this luggage confused with anyone else's.
First thing my mom said when she saw it was "THATS MINES!" Um..sorry mom...I love you but...just no.

Well that's all folks! I appreciate Apparel Dynasty's generosity with all the great gifts they sent. I was not expecting all of this!!! Before I forget I wanted to let you all know that the Party Party Pumps featured in this review are now available on Torrid.com--->LINK HERE

Please follow Apparel Dynasty on TWITTER and FACEBOOK


The products in this post were sent to me for promotional advertisement purposes only. I do not own any of the items mentioned in this post. Nor am I affiliated in anyway with Apparel Dynasty or Acrylicana. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review.