Tuesday, November 01, 2011

One week of Halloween!

Happy Day After Halloween~

At my job we all dressed up everyday for the Halloween Season. I can't believe how fun it actually was.
Seriously a whole week just coming in costume I loved it. I kept forgetting to take photos of my outfits but on the first "dress-up" day I was a vintage black and white Minnie Mouse. Basically my outfit from the Beautylish event  paired with my Mickey Mouse Top Hat! I thought it was kinda plain.. but it went over with our male customers. REALLY well...maybe a little too well ya know?

The following day I came dressed in one of my lolita outfits. My coworkers were shocked to find out that this wasn't even a costume. Just generally part of my wardrobe.
Photobucket
Bow: Btssb
Blouse: Bodyline
Dress: Btssb
Socks: Btssb
Shoes: Bodyline

The following day I dressed up as a dinosaur! I just simply wore my Dinosaur Kigurumi. I don't have good photo of this but here a laptop cam shot I took after work~


The last two days I just wore my Space Cadet costume I got for 3 DOLLARS at my job ^o^ It didn't come with the sequin bow or the star clip. Just the costume and arm warmers.
Time for really bad Itouch photo camwhore shots~





So those were my Halloween Costumes! And I spent Halloween at work~ Well at least everyone else had fun. I also made time to visit my friend coming from Utah. We met up at Disneyland in the evening and chilled for the rest of the night. I had fun.. for a little bit. The people she came with (minus one) was certainly getting on my last nerves. Like seriously Debbie downer people. Leave that in Utah don't bring it Disneyland. I tried to make the best of it and put up with them for the rest of the night. I just don't see who would choose the Winnie the Pooh ride over Fantasmic.
 Baily and Minami






I think the best part about it is I got a Disneyland Annual Pass! Help me make the most of it kay? I got the deluxe pass so I have more available days to go ^^

What were you for Halloween?