Thursday, February 17, 2011


Fashion Week NYC 2011

The most hottest and fashionable topic all over the web, Fashion week!
Designers from all over showed off their latest designs for Fall/Winter(Feb 10-17th)
Designers such as Ralph Lauren, Betsey Johnson, Vera Wang, Marchesa, Reem Acra, Anna Sui,
Tadashi Shoji (to name a few) showcased a lovely selection of beauty-in-material-form all throughout the week.
Here are some of my favorite photos fresh off the runway. (photo credit goes to Yahoo!)


Monique Lhuillier


Betsey Johnson


ZANG TOI




Venexiana





The Blonds


(Photo Credit Stylelist.com)
Not only are the designs absolutely gorgeous; the hair styles are fun, chic, creative, and fabulous! Which Apparently Conair had a big part in making that happen! Personally I love their products... mostly all my hair tools are from Conair. Their affordable and good quality. 
Hopefully one day I will actually be able to make it to New York somehow to witness Fashion Week live!
I know most of my followers are into the Gyaru fashion, but are there any other styles that are your guilty pleasures?




Until next time! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment