Saturday, March 19, 2011

Too Faced: NEW! Pixie Pin Ups


Hi everyone!!! So I'm definitely trying to update more!!! Recently Too Faced Cosmetics was having their Vintage Sale in which a lot of discontinued  items were up to 85% off!!! Tomorrow March 20th, is the last day so be sure to hurry and grab what you can! When the sale first opened they had two palette sets. One of which was their NEW Pixie Pin Ups Make Up Collection. $15.00($60 Value). Too Faced is one of my FAVORITE brands so I just had to have this. This set sold out fast and will not be restocked. I'm glad I was able to get it while I had the chance.



The box cover contains both photo and written details of what the collection contains.
-Six Eyes Shadows
-1 Mini Shadow Insurance
-1 Mini Lava Gloss
-1 Mini Lash Injection.


The collection box itself is basically the same design as the box cover but much more detailed. The
"diamond" part is basically covered in glitter!!! Which gives a nice effect and looks beautiful in real life. In the instead there is also glitter.....as you can see i'm really fond of the glitter haha.
I really love the overall design. Below are some more detailed photos.




The collection contains six colors. Four of them are ~glittery~. Yup thats my word for today. Hate it or love it...  
Top row Left to right: Leading Lady, I Know What Boys want, Lucky Charms.
Bottom row Left to right: Heaven, Like a Virgin, Erotica.         


Mini Shadow Insurance


Mini Lava Gloss- Black (my #1 Too Faced product)

(Mini Lash Injection)


Over all this was a really great buy for $15!!!!! The colors are very pretty and the packing deserves an A+. Shipping was super fast, mostly because they are located in Irvine which is very close to Los Angeles.
Thank you for reading~ Please comment below telling me what you think about this collection
This item was purchased by myself and was not sent to me for promotional advertisement. I am no way affiliated with Too Faced Cosmetics. Pictures are of my own unless stated otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment