Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SOS! Send Wi-fi!

Hey everyone!
First off HELLO and THANK YOU! To all my new/old followers!
I have not been blogging as usually but i'm very grateful people are still finding my blog interesting enough to stick around.

I actually have no internet at home for the new few days... weeks so unless I go to visit my aunt, my posts will all be delayed.
Long story short. Verizon and DirectTV what me to stab someone ._.
Who ever brings me internet I will have a special batch of warm Cinnamon Roll Pancakes waiting for them. NO LIE!

I have been going INSANE! I feel like internet has become a part of me and when it died so did my soul~
I am currently at my friend's parents house using their internet. Isn't that sad???

So in the mean time if you want to keep updated with me please add me on Twitter
@Truesakura

If you just want to ignore me all together that's cool too!
 I will do my best to get a new "real" blog post up soon so hang in their babes <3

Much love