Sunday, October 16, 2011

Upcoming Beauty Event in LA!!

Credit: The Beauty Social Homepage
First off YAY I have internet again. So here is a short blog for you night owls till I get the newest post up and public. Sorry for being a horrible blogger.


[Click on image above to be directed to the event page!]

Cali babes listen up! Since I promised to update you guys when I know of any local beauty events I would like to direct your attention to one happening this upcoming weekend.

The Beauty Social Hosted by Beautylish.com

This event is a social gathering amongst all us beauty lovers alike. It will be hosted Oct 22nd and 23rd in Santa Monica, California. It is a ticketed event so please do try and get your tickets asap check out the website for prices. I previously attended a Beautylish event in the past and had such a wonderful experience that I can hardly wait for this one.

I don't want to spoil so much but in their sponsors line up they have brands such as Cover FX, Sugarpill, Benefit,  Urban Decay and WAY more. I will be attending this event with "Hello Emy" so if you do plan to go let either of us know we would love to see you there.