Friday, August 19, 2011

Meet me at Tiffany's.

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope everyone has great weekend plans ahead. I'm so excited to finally be able to post this review! Awhile back I helped Venti Anni announced the launch of their USA branch located here in Socal.
You can find my previous post here "Say Hello to Venti Anni USA!" Their representative was so kind and sent me a pair as an appreciation gift. So the other day I headed to the Topanga Mall with my friend Chii which was the perfect time to dress up! Here are photos from my mini shoot at Tiffany's~








This is what the front of the box looks like so pretty!!!
Bonus Photos from my Itouch!
My lovely friend Chii


My thoughts on the shoes!
I absolutely love them! The fabric material is great and it does not feel as if they will easily rip.
I really like that the shoes have a zipper on the back heel, although sometimes it can be troublesome to zip up.  I will say if you are the type of person who can rock a heel high or low then you will be fine. But in this particular style if you are not used to walking in heels they are not for you.
The heel is 5 1/2 inches. So for those of you who want some height they are perfect! Even though it was my first time wearing them they were comfortable to walk in which says a lot for me.
EDIT: When I say they are comfortable to walk in, I am referring to the sole of the shoes.
The difficulty in walking in them lies in the design.
Overall I really have no complaints about the shoes other than having some trouble with the zipper.

The style and material get an A+ from me.

Also shipping was extremely fast! They came in about 2 days. So the wait from their US branch isn't long at all. Although I am located in the same area as them so I can not vouch for you out of state gals.

You can find the I Venti wedges here on their website.
Don't forget to follow Venti Anni USA on Facebook and Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment