Sunday, August 14, 2011

Zombies can be Gal too! New Circle Lenses

Hey everyone! And Welcome to my newest followers~

 I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I have been busy at home pulling all night-ers.
Havn't had any time to hang out with friends or do anything remotely fun. I miss social contact ;_; I have not been this miserable in awhile. There's just so much going on in my life right now that its taken a lot out of me. I literally feel like a zombie.

I guess this feeling totally suits the lenses I just received. Mukuchu.com
Sent me my second pair of lenses the other day. They sent me another pair of grey lenses.
Which is awesome cause I love grey lenses! You can find my previous review here


Details:
WMI-24 Xtra Series
Brand: Geo
Diameter: 15.00mm
Color: Grey

Without Flash


With Flash


With Flash

They are pretty comfortable to wear. I have yet to be disappointed by Geo Lenses. The only problem with these are the color. The grey coloration doesn't show up as much as my other pair did. Its hardly noticeable at all unless you look close or with flash. Although the color isn't as great as I hoped it to be they are still pretty cute and give great enlargement! If your looking for size these are great but if you want really grey lenses I wouldn't recommend these. Maybe those with lighter color eyes will have better results?

           Enlargement:
Style:
                                  Color:☆                                
          Comfort:     

I present to you shameless camwhore shots. 


Look what the heat does to my hair?!!!!!!

Okay thats enough. But you can see the enlargement in the photos above.
I have been enjoying these lenses very much. I think I just really like the size more than anything else.
I've been addicted to the 15.00mm lenses. They are the perfect size. Next time I will tell you guys about my horrible 6 months lenses experience. I can't even behind to write how much it pisses me off. That's a story for next time! Sorry I'm leaving you guys with short sentences, I'm running off a few hours of sleep, Phineas and Ferb, and tons of Fairly Oddparent episodes,

Don't forget to check out my two current giveaways
Apothica: $25.00 Gift Card, Low Entries ends 8/26
Uprinting Label: No Entries so far Ends 8/22


No comments:

Post a Comment