Friday, April 08, 2011

IMATS Los Angeles!/ Japan LA: Gloomy Bear


Omg photos of ME in this post?.... doesn't happen often LOL heres a late night post for all your night owls~

Upcoming is the International Make up Artist Trade Show!!! Basically the worlds largest Make up Trade show gathering. Tons of vendors, press, bloggers/youtubes, make up artist etc Will be attending. I have been thinking about this for awhile and I will most likely attend (unless other wise)

Will anyone else be attending??? I wanna meet you!!! Its a great way to mingle and get to know fellow bloggers~ It will be my first IMATS so I'm still unsure of what to expect besides crazy long lines.


Recently there was some Magical Girl action happening in LA!! There was a Exhibit dedicated towards Magical Anime girls at Meltdown Comics. I ended up helping out for the evening~ Don't have many photos but enjoy these!!!

Since it was magical girl theme!!! Had to break out one of my wands 8D








Oli


Gloomy Panda!!!

Those were a mix of two separate days. But both a mix of fun times with friends.
Tomorrow I will be doing a fun review... hint: its NOT MAKE UP 8D 
But it will be super sweet~
Stay tuned~ Let me know below if any of you are thinking of going to IMATS <3






No comments:

Post a Comment